To catch up, here are a few things we've done in the last month:
- We've started Netflix so we've been watching a bunch of movies. Changeling was really good; W was too political for me so I didn't really understand everything; The Promotion was pretty funny; Transporter 1, 2 & 3 were entertaining, but the fight scenes were unrealistic; I thought Madagascar was cute, but Jason wasn't impressed; we both liked Horton Hears a Who!
- I helped host my friend, Jacquelyn's lingerie shower. She received edible underwear from someone and her mom said, "How many calories are in those?" Haha, so funny!
- We celebrated our good friend, Jessica's birthday. We decorated like they did on The Office. We had barely blown up balloons hanging around and a sign that said "It is your birthday."We made 5 chickens on the grill, beans and salad. Our house was jam-packed, and I loved it!
- I went to Austin with Jacquelyn for her bachelorette party. We caught up with her cousin (another bridesmaid) in Salado--which is a really cute, fun town!
- We made dinner for some friends who just had a really cute baby boy!
- We visited my parents, sister and brother-in-law and had so much fun! The girls shopped while the guys went to the gun range. I also ate dinner with two of my cousins and had fun catching up with them. We ate at Hully & Mo, the restaurant owned by Brett Hull and Mike Modano from the Dallas Stars. I also ate some good, home-cooking from my mom! I can't wait to see my family again!
- We went to a fashion show at David's Bridal. Jason's sister, Jessica, was chosen to be a model for their prom dresses. She looked beautiful! It's hard to believe that I met her when she was only 12. I can't believe how much she's grown up and how beautiful she is!