4.20.2009

The Flood

We've been having some crazy weather recently. Every day is different. It might be warm and windy, dusty and windy, chilly and windy, a nice summer-like day, or raining, hailing and causing a flood. I was driving home from work on Thursday and had to get under a gas station cover because I thought the hail was going to bust through my windshield. Here are a few pictures I took while I was stuck in the car for an hour.




As you can see, the intersection was completely flooded. There was no way Jason could come get me. He might have gotten stuck too. In the third picture, the small tuck sitting there was unfortunately stuck.

After the hail stopped, I was able to get on a side street and go home. On my way home, most of the streets were somewhat dry, like nothing even happened!


You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat.
Isaiah 25:4

1 comment:

the Gray's said...

The weather here is so crazy! Those pictures are insane, I'm glad you didn't float away.