6.02.2009

Surprise!

This past weekend I threw a surprise birthday party for Jason. I had been planning his party since April, and wanted to tell him about it several times–but I didn't! I almost blew it the day before the party because I convinced myself Jason knew everything. I was so nervous he would find out about the party, so I was looking into every move he made! But again, I didn't say anything.

Here are a few pictures from the party:

Jason opening presents


Jason and me


My family came in town for the party. Jason and I were so excited to see them! Jason didn't even know they were coming into town.


My good friend Abie helped me with all the planning. I couldn't have pulled off the party without her!


Some of our good friends and their cute babies


Happy Birthday, Jason! I love you!

No comments: