8.02.2009

Girls Weekend

Last weekend I went on a girls weekend vacation with my mom and sister. We went to Florence, Georgetown, Round Rock, Austin and Salado. We had a ton of laughs, did a lot of shopping and had a great time!

Our first stop was Florence. We went to a winery there and had lunch. The winery was in the middle of a neighborhood and is based on Italy.




We also went to Georgetown and did some shopping at their town square. We saw this statue outside one of the stores and took a picture with this nice gentleman!



We decided that since we were so close to Austin, we would do some shopping and tour the Capital.


I had so much fun with my mom and sister on our girls trip! I think we should make a girls trip an annual event!

3 comments:

the Gray's said...

What a fun trip, you have inspired me to do a girls trip with my mom and sister. I love the picture with the gentleman, you guys are so funny.

Unknown said...

I agree - let's do this every year!! It was so much fun.

The Metz's said...

How fun! I've been to Georgetown for a friends wedding and the square is too cute! If you are looking for some good shopping San Marcos isn't too far from their and they have some amazing outlet stores! I just did a quick trip with Mandy and our moms there...I agree, girls trips are sooo much fun!