11.27.2010

Projects

Back in October, we celebrated Jessica's daughter's birthday. Madison turned two years old. I designed and printed a birthday party invitation for her. The theme was a garden fairy party. There were butterflies, fairy wings and bubble wands–so cute!


At the end of October, my cousin Janna got married. I designed the wedding programs for her. The main color of her wedding was teal, so I matched the program's font color to be the same as the bridemaids' dresses.



Jason had the idea of letterpressing gift tags for Christmas. So we got a die made from a die-cutting company, ordered paper, found some baker's twine and made gift tags!


Tons of gift tags!

Aren't they beautiful? I think the tags are our best letterpress project yet!


A few months ago, I talked to one of my friends who owns a local store called Hodgepodge Design. I told her about the tags we wanted to make, and she agreed to sell them in her store for us! She's really sweet like that! The tags have been selling in her store for about two-and-a-half weeks now!


Remember these cards I made for Kailee's wedding shower?



We also put some of those–in green and blue–in Hodgepodge Design to sell.


Jason is making some business cards for me, too. He letterpressed the front of them today.



And finally, an update on little Harley: He is doing so well! He's so smart and such a cutie! I just love him so much! We've taught him to sit, and now we're working on lying down and staying. He's having a harder time with those, but he'll catch on!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love everything you have made! It looks so pretty. The gift tags with the bakers twine look so good!!

jacquelyn said...

soooooooooooo cute!!! i love hodgepodge, what a great place for all your fabulous stuff!