12.23.2008

What Will 2009 Bring?

I think it's interesting when you look back at the last few years. You can see all the big changes and milestones you went through. At that time, you had no idea what was coming. Jason and I have been through several changes, adjustments and transformations in the last few years:

2006 -- We got engaged. I graduated. I decided to stay in Lubbock and find a job so we could be together for our engagement. I moved in with Jason's parents.

2007 -- Jason graduated. We got married. We moved from Lubbock to Dallas. I found a job. Jason found a job. We made our first big purchase--a new car. We started to think about moving back to Lubbock.

2008 -- We moved back to Lubbock. We started living with his parents for what we thought would only be a few weeks. I started a new job. Jason started a new job. We decided to build a house--our second big purchase! We celebrated our one year anniversary. After six months of building the house (and 8 months of living with his parents!), we moved in.

What will 2009 bring? We are hoping for a much calmer year; time to settle and get comfortable before more big changes come--whatever that will be!


Jason and I hope you have a Merry Christmas
and a very happy New Year!

2 comments:

the Gray's said...

Man, what a year, at least you are finally settled in your new house. Too bad there wasn't a baby the first year, that would have really topped it off!

The Metz's said...

Glad to find you in the blog world! Hope you and Jason had a wonderful 2nd Christmas together!