2.04.2010

Numbers

1. I'm excited about watching the Super Bowl commercials on Sunday. I love Super Bowl commercials.

2. Unfortunately, we have standing water underneath our floor in the master bathroom. We just had our floors replaced in November, and now a new–or the same–problem is coming up.

3. I love our conversations with our good friends Jordan and Jessica. They have the cutest kids and are such a fun couple to hang out with. I always feel so encouraged and blessed after being with them.

4. I'm kind of obsessed with Words With Friends on my iPhone.

5. This is one of the craziest things ever. I kind of want one.



6. I'm planning a kitchen-themed bridal shower for my good friend, Abie, in a few weeks.

7. I love, love, love Modern Family. It's such a funny show! If you don't watch it, you're totally missing out!

8. Jason is reading Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover right now. I'm reading The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. (Side note: I just Googled the book because I couldn't remember the author's name, and I read that it's supposed to be made into a movie in 2011. How exciting!) My next book to read is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

9. That's about all I've got for now. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

2 comments:

The Grays said...

Aw, we love you guys, we are so glad to have such great friends!!!
And modern family is HILARIOUS, love it.

Kylee said...

I looove Modern Family! For some reason Jay won't really give it a chance. Such a fool!
ps. I love checking your blog to see what's going on, we miss our Lbk friends so much!