7.22.2010

Birthday

Jason and I went to Dallas a couple weekends ago to visit my family. My grandma, aunt and uncle from Houston came in town, too.

Since it was my birthday week, we celebrated with cake and presents! My sister made a fancy strawberry cake with huge strawberries on top...


...although she had a hard time cutting the cake...haha!


It was really nice spending time with my family again. The girls had a good time shopping – as usual! Too bad Jason and I flew in, so I wasn't able to take some of my "It's My Birthday Week" purchases back home. I don't think the airlines or the other passengers on the plane would like it if I carried on two lamps and a new bathroom light fixture. But now that means it'll feel like Christmas next time we visit!

I thought this picture turned out good:


This one – not so much...haha!


Nice face flex, David! I think Jason has always been scared – yet uncomfortably intrigued – by my sister and me! Maybe that's good...we keep him on his toes!

No comments: