7.08.2010

Obsessed


I didn't watch Lost while it was on TV; it was never appealing to me. I kind of wish I had watched it while it was all the rage, but that's ok. I'm watching it now! I started a few weeks ago, and one benefit to not watching it on TV is that I can go at my own pace and not have to wait a week for the next episode. I don't know if I could wait a week for the next episode. It's addicting!

When I watched the pilot episode of Lost, I told Jason, "You have to watch this! It's crazy!" I was eating my lunch while I watched. After part 1 of the pilot, I realized I had hardly eaten anything. I was so tense and into what was happening, I had forgotten to eat! I told Jason to watch the first episode so he could catch up and we could watch the rest of the show together. He said, "No, I probably won't be able to keep up. You just go ahead and watch without me." So I did. A few days later when I asked him if he had watched the first episode yet, he was already way ahead of me! Now he's on season 3 and I'm still on season 1. Yeah, you couldn't keep up, huh??

The show is pretty amazing so far. We're kind of obsessed–definitely Jason more so than me. Who knew?!?

3 comments:

The Grays said...

Oh we LOVE lost. We would have Lost Wednesdays at our house back in the day. After we moved back from Dallas we stopped watching and we are waiting to watch this last season when it comes out on DVD.

Jonathan LeMaster said...

I started trying to watch those with Jeff one time - we spent 3 weeks straight just watching episodes every night, but only got through season 3. It takes forever

Meg said...

Ronnie and I just started LOST, too! We are in the middle of season 2. I like being able to watch it like this...no waiting a week to see what will happen next!