8.16.2010

Working Out

It was a busy week last week! We learned that Jason's car was totaled, and we got a good settlement from the insurance company. I also had a conference for work I had to attend, so I was barely home. In the meantime, Jason figured out all the insurance paperwork and found a truck he liked. Saturday morning, we looked at the truck and brought it home that afternoon. Jason might be a little excited about it!


It seems as though everything has worked out so far since Jason's wreck. We are so thankful no one was seriously injured, we were able to find a nice car and we weren't out any extra money. And, bonus! The truck actually fits in the garage! We had to rearrange and organize (which was much needed), but we were able to make room so the truck can fit. It's tight, but it works!

It seems as though things are working out, and I can't tell you how grateful we are for that!

3 comments:

The Grays said...

I'm so glad it all worked out so well, I love his truck!

The Grays said...

PS lets hang out soon

jacquelyn said...

yay for the new truck!