9.17.2010

No, I Did Not...

...send an email this week to our local county fair because their Web site frustrated me. A majority of the links available to click on don't work, and it's been like this for at least the past two years. I did not express my opinion about the importance of maintaining and properly-working Web sites, and how poorly maintained and improperly-working Web sites diminish the organization's reputation and validity.

...literally almost fall asleep at a luncheon yesterday. The presentation was about the status of banks in America and how the economic downturn has affected banking. As my eyes were not fluttering and threatening to close, I learned where banking has been, is now, and will be in the future. This kind of information is far too important for me to know as I continue my career in advertising.

...cut a chunk of my hair a few months ago, and now it's really bothering me as it grows back. It seems as though the hair in one particular section on my head grows a little thicker than the rest. It was bothering me one day so I decided to thin it a little. No, I did not accidentally cut a chunk of hair that probably ended up being half an inch long. Now it's growing back and getting even more annoying!

...spend all morning of my day off today browsing random Web sites and writing a blog post while neglecting to do all the things I told myself I would do like the dishes, making a grocery list, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, etc. I always prioritize my tasks, and I never get sidetracked!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Oh my gosh! It is so weird that you said that about the fair website. I remember looking into it last year becuase we were thinking about making a trip and seeing it was sooooo frustrating and pointless!! See you tomorrow!!

Andrea said...

That is so funny! I like the part about your eyes fluttering during the presentation about banks....sounds interesting! :)