11.15.2011

And... we're off!

We're off to a new city! Well, not completely new. I guess I should say we're going back to this particular city.

After much praying, patience and more praying, Jason has found a new job in Dallas. We're really excited about this new opportunity, but at the same time, we'll miss the family, friends and our first house here in Lubbock.

Luckily, I will still keep my current job since we have two stores: one in Lubbock and one in Southlake. So it all works out!

In the meantime, we're dealing with trying to sell our house which is hard. Hard because that means we have to make the bed everyday. When we first got married I was a stickler about making the bed. I grew up making my bed everyday. Once we moved into our house a few years ago, something changed. I started thinking, why make the bed every morning when I'm just going to get into it again at night? So we stopped for the most part, except occasionally on the weekends and always when people came over. We also can't leave mail on the island anymore, my straightener on the counter or socks on the floor (I'm perfectly ok with the last one. Dirty clothes have a place in this house, which is not the floor!).

So, here we are, about to start another new adventure. We have no idea where we'll live, when our house will sell, if we'll rent, buy or build, what church we'll go to or how everything will work out. But we've trusted God and His timing which has never failed us. We don't know how everything will work, but we know through God, it'll work.

No comments: