4.14.2010

Official

Over the weekend, I went with my good friend, Abie, as she had her bridal portraits and bride and groom pictures taken. While I was out, Jason stayed home and worked all day to make adjustments to our letterpress before we did our first official run!

We letterpressed business cards for Artiphact, an art photographer. We bought a Boxcar base and ordered a plate with the Artiphact logo. Here's the base and plate in place:


Jason did most of the business cards while I was out, but when I got home I helped him finish. We did 200 business cards with black ink and 20 with a blind impression (no ink). Here are the finished products:



We are really happy with the way the business cards turned out. Jason did a great job tweaking the letterpress and setting up the plate. He's such a wonderful letterpresser – if letterpresser is even a word, which I'm guessing it is! When you print something, you're a printer. So if you letterpress something, wouldn't you be a letterpresser? Anyway, that's not the point...

The point is our business cards are lovely, and we had lots of fun making them!

2 comments:

The Grays said...

They look fabulous, I like the simplicity of them and I LOVE the blinds.

David said...

The LeMasters did a phenomenal job on the Artiphact business cards. I expect to give them quite a lot of business after this magnificent project.