6.23.2010

Wit, Wisdom & Wishes

A few weeks ago, my good friend Kailee had a wedding shower. I volunteered to be one of the hostesses, and my job was to put together a book so people could give marriage advice or words of encouragement to the future Mr. and Mrs.

Jason and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to use our letterpress again. So I created a design and Jason did all the letterpress work. We were really happy with the outcome. It was our first time to use colored ink and do two runs on a single project.






3 comments:

DustinandMegan said...

Those look really great Diana!! That is so neat that you have that letter press!!

jacquelyn said...

those are really awesome looking, you're sooo talented! hope you had fun at Kailee's shower! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, those look really good! I'm sure she loved it.