12.23.2009

Unconditional Love

I really enjoy reading books. I've heard several people talk about Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, and it just so happens my good friend let me borrow it. I just finished reading it this weekend. If you've never read it, I definitely recommend it. It's amazing! The book is a retelling of the biblical story of Hosea.

http://a1.vox.com/6a00c225279d8e604a00fa969357e10002-500pi

I really like Redeeming Love because it shows God's love for us–no matter what we do. He is constantly forgiving, always in control and His love is unconditional. This book is a beautiful reminder of that. So if you're looking for a good read over Christmas, you should definitely check out this book!

2 comments:

DustinandMegan said...

Thanks Diana! We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas too!

The Grays said...

I loved Redeeming Love, it is my favorite by Francine Rivers.